1. Cyprus’s main Theme for its EU precidency is ?
Answer : Towards a Better Europe
2. The Mexican Government declared a national animal heath emergency on 2 July in the face of aggressive ____?
Answer : Bird flu
3. U.S & China pledged to ease strains in their relationship renewed disputes over ?
Answer : South China sea
4. Who passed the bill to protect leaders from contempt of court proceedings from Pakistan?
Answer : Asif Ali zardari
5. Name the space craft in which sumitha willians took aoff for the International space station recently?
Answer : Soyuz
6.U.S cut Military aid to ______?
Answer : Pakistan
INDIA & WORLD
1.Foreign direct Investment flows into India in 2011 is ?
Answer : $32 billion
2. Who is the foreign secretary of pakistan at present ?
Answer : Abhas Jilani
3. What is the name of the Islands offered by Mauritius to India , preserve tax treaty ?
Answer : North & South Agalega Islands
4.What is the name of the trade and Insdustry Minister ?
Answer : Hanna Tettch
5. India had invoked a lowpermitting Nato pharma to manufracture Nexavar drug to cure ?
Answer : Cancer
6.Which countries signed pact for funding two new units at the kundakulam Nuclear Power Project in Tamilnadu?
Answer : India & Russia
7.Which country is in best place in ‘Child development Index’ ?
Answer : Japan
8.What is the British University which conferred an honorary degree of Doctorate of letters to the elected president Pranab Mukherjee?
Answer : University of Wolverhampton
1.Which place of india recognised recently under world heritage list ?
Answer : Western Ghats
2.Inda, south east Asia nations join hands to protech____?
Answer : Wildlife
3.Which state has represented the highest no:of suicides According to ” accidental deaths & Suicides in India 2011″?
Answer : West Bengal
4. what is the second competitive city in our country according to International think tank report on 11 July 2012? Answer : Mumbai
5. How many central universities are there in India ?
Answer : 41
6. which associationa was ban was extended by Government of india due to anti – India posture ?
Answer : LTTE
7.Who is the 13th President of India ?
Answer : Pranab Mikharjee
1.Which type of license in Karnataka indicates donation of organs ?
Answer : Driving License
2. Which scheme was implemented by Madhya Pradesh according to delivery Monitoring unit?
Answer : MNREGA
3.According to Goa scheme ‘Ladli Lakshmi’ the women can avail of Rs.1Lakh to meet ?
Answer : Wedding expenses
4. Who is the new CM of Karanataka ?
Answer : Jagadish shettar
5. Orissa chief Minister Naveen patnaik on 13 July 2012 announced increase in the representation of woment in Urban local bodies (ULBs) from 3 percent to ______?
Answer : 50 %
6.What is the major festival in Rajastahan celebrated inviting rains by women____
Answer : Teej
1. who represented India in 1st East Asia Educational Minister’s Meeting ?
Answer : Purandhareswari
2. What is the conference held yo help wartorn Afghanistan ?
Answer : Tokyo conference
3. The first World Hindi Conference will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa from ?
Answer : September 22 -24
4. What is the name of the conference held by NASA recently for which it has included two indian Innovators ?
Answer : Conference on waste management
AWARDS & HONOURS
1.Who is the received Nayudamma award for the year 2012 ?
Answer : V.Rahjanna
2.Who is the APCC secretary ?
Answer : Ananda Babu
3. The winner ‘Golden Peacock Environment Management ‘ Award 2012 is ?
Answer : Manipal University
4. ” Lanco Infratech” Jopurnal was adjudged best in which category ?
Answer : cover design
5. “Mining Engineer of the year” Award for 2010-11 was presented to ___?
Answer : Narendra Kumar Nanda , director od NMDC
6. What is the award recently won by sundarsham Patnaik ?
Answer : People’s choice medal Award
7.How many Indo- American scientists got’Presidential early career Awards’2012 ?
Answer : four
SPORTS & GAMES
1.Who won the AT & T golf Tournament on 1 July 2012 ?
Answer : Tiger woods
2.who was the winner of “UEFA Eurocup Foot ball championship”?
Answer : Spain
3.The rishcest domestic golf event in the country costs ?
Answer : Rs.1.25 crores
4.M.R .Venkatesh became the grand master chess tournament event at ?
Answer : USA
5.How many gold medals won by india in aAsian wrestlers cadet championship ay Bishket?
Answer : 5
6. Who won British Grand prix in Formula 1?
Answer : Webber
7. Who won Monsoon Regatta sailing championship held at hyderabad ?
Answer : saravanan
8.Who is the swiss National won 7 WimbeldonTitles ?
Answer : Roger Federer
9.Who is the south African wicket keepeer announced retirement aftera an eye injury?
Answer : Mark Boucher
10. Highest number of doping tests were conducted in which games ?
Answer : London Olympic Games 2012
11. Who sets another National record of 50 m breast stroke event in 35.42 seconds ?
Answer : Jaya veena
12. Who is the fastest bowler from Australia retired recently from International cricket?
Answer :Brett Lee
13. Who will be the India’s flag -bearer in London Olympics
Answer : Sushil kumar
14. Who won Swedish open title in Men’s Singles ?
Answer : David Ferrer
15. Who Won Scottish Golf Open on 16 Juy 2012 ?
Answer : Jeev Mailkha
16. West Classic Title won by ?
Answer : Serena Williams
17.Who is the first saouth Africa but man to score a triple century?
Answer : Hashima Amla
18. The Gagan Narang associated with which game ?
Answer : Air Rifle
1.Tata AIG wants to merge in ?
Answer : Tata AIA Life
2.Which facility was launched by RBI for G-secs trading ?
Answer : Web based system for online trading
3.To whom ICICI bank sold its debt in Kingfisher ?
Answer : Srei arm
4.India stod on which position in the production of pharma products .
Answer : 3rd largest producer
5.India falls in which place for the most preferred destination as reported by UNCTAD?
Answer : 3rd
6. what are the 5 states to build 9,000 km of rural roads to connect through?
Answer : Assam,Chattigarh, Madhya praedesh, orissa & West Bengal
7. How many crores Coal India LTD wants to Invest on Rail Infrastructure in 3 states ?
Answer : 7,500 crores
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
1.Which plants Reactor is going to restart in Japan after a huge Earth Quake ?
Answer : Ohi Nuclear plant
2.The Zebrafish research facility is availabale at ?
Answer : CCMB
3.What is the alternative source of stem cell ?
Answer : Amniotic stem cell
4.What is the HIV test that rcently got FDA permission ?
Answer : Ora Quick Test
5.What is “God Particle”?
Answer : a sub-atomic Particle
6. ‘Chang’e-3′ mission to moon by ?
Answer : China
7. What is the anti-HIV drug, first approved by USFDA?
Answer : Truvada
8. Brahmos Missile has been inducted in all the three wings of Indian armed forces but not in ?
Answer : Russia
PERSONS IN NEWS
1. Who is newly elected president of mexico?
Answer : Enrique Nieto
2. Who is the newly appointed as controller General of accounts ?
Answer : Jawahar Thakur
3. Who is appointed as additional secretary and financial advisor in the ministry of steel
Answer : E.k.Bharat Bhushan
4. Who is the 1st woman MD in India of US food company Heinz’s ?
Answer : Seema Modi
5. who is the new CEO of yahoo!
Answer : Marissa Mayer
6.Which country’s New envoy key Karzai Aid to India ?
Answer : Afghanistan
7.Who has been appointed as the Standing committee members of Rajya sabha ?
Answer : Sachin & Rekha
8. Who has been appointed as the firsts chancellor for Nalanda University?
Answer : Amertya sen
9. Who is the new president of Ghana ?
Answer : John Dramani Mahama,
10. Who is the new Secretary of President Pranab ?
Answer : Omita Paul
1.In which fraud the Barclays bank was involved?
Answer : Fraud of manipulating global benchmark lending rates
2. Who resigned as karnataka CM ?
Answer :Mr sadananda Gowda
1. Who is the Tamil Language computing championship away recently ?
Answer : Anto peter
2.Truvada , the first anti HIV drug approvedby USFDA was developed by _____?
Answer : Antonin Holy
3.Veteran Socialist leader who died on 17 July 2012 ?
Answer : Mrinal Gore
4.Who is the first US woman to travel into space?
Answer : sally Ride
5.Who was the head of women’s regiment of subhasg chandra Bose’s Indian National Army(INA)?
Answer : Lakshmi sehgal
1. which country S. M Krishna external affairs Minister of India visited recently om 1July?
Answer : Tajikistan
2.Who is the Indian Envoy to visit Tibet after 10 years ?
Answer : S.Jaishakar
3. The UN envoy who visited syria on 9 July 2012 is ?
Answer : Kofi annan
1.The President of which country won 5times as a president ?
Answer : Ice land
2.What is the nickname of the south Philippines Crocodile which enters in Guinness world Record as largest in Captivity in the world ?
Answer : Lolong
3. Oldest Meteor Impact was found in ?
Answer : Green Land
4.What is the name of the world’s smallest fly?
Answer : Eury platea nanaknihali
5. What is the name of the Europe’s tallest builifing ?
Answer : shard
6. How many days logged by Hillary clinton on the road , since 2009 ?
Answer : 351 days
7. Who is the Anglo Indian to vote in Presidential election in 2012 ?
Answer : Derek o’Brian, a Trinamool congress M.P
DAYS & DATES
1. World Population Day is observed on ?
Answer : July 11
2. Parents Day is Obeserved on ?
Answer : July 2
BOOKS IN NEWS
1.Which book was written by Journalist Khalid A-H Ansari?
Answer : Sachin:Born to Bat
2. Which book was released recently by D.Subba Rao RBI Governor in chennai on July 4 ?
Answer : Indian Banking Expectations
3. what is the name of the Book released by Rahul Dravid is ?
Answer : Timeless Steel
4.What is the title of the book released on hockey Olympics?
Answer : Profiles of Indian Hockey Olympics
1.Which committee was appointed by PM for the alternative route for sethu samudram ?
Answer : R.K.Pachuri expet committee
2. Which committee was set up by the kapil sibal to analyze the cartoons in NCERT text books
Answer : Thorat committee
3. Mr . Kris Gopala Krishna Executive co- chariman of ?
Answer : Infosys
4. P.M Constituted an expert committee to prepare and finalize guidelines for ?
Answer : GAAR norms
5. SSTCG Committee to Coordinate among _____?
Answer : Security Agencies
Places in News
1. Which region in Russia faced floods on 7 July 2012 ?
Answer : Russia’s southern Krasnodar
2. what is the main origin of the earth quake struck in Northern India on 11 July ?
Answer : Hindhukush